Brigadoon Guesthouse offers spacious, well appointed rooms each accommodating two people or for families of three or four, in style and comfort allowing an opportunity for total relaxation, away from the hustle, bustle and buzz of Namibia's most vibrant town. Each room overlooks a lush garden from its own private decked patio; where guests always appreciate their individually served breakfast each morning.
- Three extra large rooms with twin beds, open plan shower room and en suite WC.
- Two extra large rooms with twin beds, en suite shower and WC . One room has a full bath.
- One family room with en suite shower, en suite WC., and a sleeper couch for two persons.
- One three bed room with en suit shower and WC.
All rooms enjoy the following facilities:
- Flat-screen Satellite TV.
- Wireless internet access.
- Mini-bar and fridge.
- Coffee-making facilities
- Private entrance and breakfast served on the decked patio - overlooking the garden.
Being within walking distance of the centre of Swakopmund, all the usual facilities and amenities of an international, first world city are close at hand:
Banks, Post Office, hospitals, foreign exchange, and range of restaurants and coffee bars.